Whether you're a new character, dressed for adventures, or a battle-weary mercenary, thankful to be out of your armour and gambeson, this is a versatile tunic, useful for pretty much any character concept, making it a brilliant basic for every kit-bag.
XL size measures approximately -
- Will fit chests size up to 48 inches (122cm)
- Length - 38 inches (97cm)
Lovely rustic garment
Posted by Leon Gregory on 5th Jun 2020
The photo looks like a waxed cotton but its more like a hessian or jute with a rough looking weave. I got it for a druid character and it has a rustic feel that's just right. I got the XXXL and it just about fits taut over my 56"chest so i am going to open the center seam on the back and add a panel to loosen it but being the shape i am i am used to that sort of thing. I am short so the XXXL is to my knee but that gives it a vestments feel that's fitting. Would have been nice to have measurements for all sizes and its a pity i need to mod if to fit well but its really good for overall druid kit so 4 stars
Sturdy but smelly and small
Posted by Andrew on 13th Sep 2017
- Made from a thick, durable-feeling canvas that I expect to be hard-wearing and warm without the itchiness of wool
- Nice long torso that easily covers the waist and beltline without restraining legs.
- Arrived with a deeply unpleasant vinegary smell to it. Have washed three times (by hand, then machine, then hot machine) and it still hasn't fully gone away - and everything it touches is left with this smell.
- Even before washing, the sleeves were 2" too short for me (am 6ft, but don't have particularly long arms)
- Is hand-wash only (label says so, and is right). Shrank considerably when machine-washed.
- Not a con for me personally, but chest space was a comfortable L, not the XL described.
***Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review.
Sorry you've had this problem.
Some products arrive with this smell, which we understand to be to prevent mildew during transit and storage. It can linger but is removed by a couple of washes. We're having words with the supplier to minimise the issue for the future.***